We are making updates to our Studios for the protection of all of our Clients and staff during Covid-19 situation.
We want everyone to maintain social distance while making every effort to stay safe and healthy.
Please see the following Studio Updates:
• All Client and Client's guests are required to wear a face mask while inside the Studio (with exception for vocal recording in the booth).
• The current Studio maximum capacity for studio sessions with an engineer is ONE person.
• Adhering to the recommended six (6) feet of social distance from other staff and clients.
• Our staff is provided with specific instructions on hand washing and the importance of staying home if they are not feeling well.
• In a continued effort to ensure everyone’s safety, all Studios will be properly sanitized after every session.
Together, we can maintain a healthy environment and combat the spread of COVID-19.
On behalf of our Company, thank you for being a loyal client. Please don't hesitate to reach out as we remain dedicated to serving you for all of your recording needs through this challenging time.