Who We Are
Changes to This Policy
How This Policy Applies
The Information We Collect
- Information you give us: When you use the Site and any of our sub-domains or applications, we may ask you to provide certain personal information, such as your contact details, including your first and last name, email address, physical/mailing address, and phone number. This information helps us to serve you and other parties and sharing this information may be necessary for us to provide our Services, including through auto-preparation of the Studio Recording Agreement.
- Information we get from your use of our Site: Union Recording collects information about how you use the Site, such as how often you access it. We may gather certain information about your browser, operating system, IP address, and other websites from which you accessed the Site. We may also collect your information when you interact with our employees on the phone or in person and we may record those conversations, either because we are required to do so under regulation, or for training purposes so that we can improve our services.
- Information from third parties or publicly available sources: We may also collect your Personal Data from third parties, such as third party profiles, when our Site connects to them.
- Cookies: We may set and access cookies, which are small files residing on your computer's hard drive that contain unique identifiers. To the extent that we have third-party advertisements on the Site, those third parties may also place and access cookies on your computer. You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your web browser. Disabling or deleting cookies may prevent you from using the full range of services available on the Site.
You have the right to decline to provide us with Personal Data. However, this will likely limit your ability to use the Site or our Services. You can review, change, or remove your Personal Data by filling out a replacement form on the Site.
Please note that the Site may link you to a third-party service provider’s website (“Payment Service Provider”) for purposes of submitting payment for our Services. We do not collect or store any payment information (such as your credit card number) that you may provide to a Payment Service Provider, and you agree that we will not have any liability or obligation to protect such information provided to a Payment Service Provider but not collected or stored by us. Notwithstanding any provision to the contrary, we may collect and store your payment information if such information is provided outside of the Site, such as in person at the locations operated by us.
Protecting Your Information
We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your Personal Data. We are a “data controller,” meaning that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use your Personal Data. We will protect your Personal Data by:
- using your Personal Data lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent way,
- collecting your Personal Data only for valid and clearly-explained purposes,
- limiting our use of your Personal Data to the purposes of which we have informed you,
- keeping your Personal Data accurate and up to date to the best of our knowledge,
- keeping your Personal Data only as long as necessary for the stated purposes, and
- keeping your Personal Data secure.
We endeavor to do everything reasonable to protect your Personal Data, including through the use of encryption technology. However, in using the Site you accept the inherent security implications of engaging in transactions over the Internet.
Internet users from different jurisdictions have various rights with respect to their Personal Data. To the extent the laws of your jurisdiction apply, you may have the rights to the following:
- deleting, correcting, or modifying your Personal Data,
- opting-out of direct marketing,
- controlling targeted advertising,
- withdrawing your consent to our use of your Personal Data for purposes to which you have consented,
- controlling our access to your location information, and
- obtaining a copy of the Personal Data you have provided to us.
If you have concerns about how we collect and use your Personal Data, please contact us using the details below. If you are not satisfied with our response, you have the right to bring your grievance to the relevant supervisory authority in your jurisdiction.
If you are a citizen of the European Economic Area, you have the specific right to (i) object to our use of your Personal Data, and (ii) lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to request information regarding the disclosure of your Personal Data to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. However, we do not share your Personal Data with third parties’ direct market purposes unless you elect for us to do so.
How We Use Information We Collect
We use the Personal Data we collect to provide you with the Services, optimize the Site, market and communicate, and comply with our legal or regulatory obligations. Specifically, we may use Personal Data in the following ways:
- to confirm your identity and ensure you are eligible to use the Site and our Services,
- to enable us to comply with our regulatory obligations to governmental authorities
- to monitor and improve the Site and the Services,
- to contact you to ensure your customer satisfaction and to respond to customer support,
- to enable us to conduct surveys and analysis of our user base, and
- to advertise, publicize, and promote our business.
We may ask for your consent to use your Personal Data in additional ways and we may update this section from time to time, but we will always give you notice before we do so.
Information We Share with Third Parties
We will not disclose Personal Data to third parties except under the following circumstances:
- We may disclose Personal Data if we are required to do so by law, regulation or the order of court or other legitimate government body or arbitration panel.
- We may disclose Personal Data in the event that we intend to enter into a major corporate transaction, such as a sale of control of our or another business.
- We may disclose Personal Data in connection with a transaction you conduct through the Site.
- We may disclose your Personal Data to third-party advertising services, such as Google Analytics, if we choose to run advertisements on the Site.
- We may disclose your Personal Data to third party service providers solely in the course of their provision of services to us and will take reasonable precautions to ensure that these service providers are obliged to keep your Personal Data secure and confidential.
People under 18 are not permitted to use the Site on their own, and children under the age of 13 are not permitted to provide any Personal Data. We will delete any Personal Data from children under the age of 13 if we become aware of it.
If you wish to contact us regarding your Personal Data or have any questions about this Policy you can reach us at:
15010 Dickens St, #108
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403